Competitive Team Guidelines
1. On the meet entry deadline date, the number of entries for each team will be determined.
2. The teams will be listed in order from the largest team to the smallest team.
3. The largest teams will be in the National Division and the remaining teams will be in the American Division.
4. The total number of athletes in the top teams will be the cutoff for the National Division.
5. Depending on the number of entries, the threshold for the National Division will vary. However, to qualify for the National Division, each team must have a minimum of 7 entries. If there are not ten teams with 7 entries, there may not be ten teams in the National Division. If you have 6 entries or less, you will be automatically dropped to the American Division.
6. There has to be at least 5 Teams in each American & National Division in order for there to be 2 divisions.
|2/3/4||Team Score (3)||Team Score (5)|
|5||Team Score (3)||Team Score (3)|
Above stated information could change based upon entries received for each competition. Strictly a guideline.
Final decisions are made by Competition Chairperson with State Committee approval.
Please note ... American division teams have the option to enter the National division of competition if they choose. This must be designated on their entry form by the appropriate due date. If not designated as such… Meet Director will assume the team is competing in the American division.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AMERICAN AND NATIONAL DIVISIONS ARE DECIDED ON THE DEADLINE DATE. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SWITCH TO THE AMERICAN DIVISION FROM THE NATIONAL DIVISION AFTER THE DEADLINE. IF GYMNASTS ARE ADDED AFTER THE DEADLINE, YOU MAYBE MOVED TO THE NATIONAL DIVISION.