- $25.00/gymnast late fee: penalty will apply for any entry received after the postmark deadline. Entry is late if any portion of the following is not included: gymnast name, USA number, entry fee, or level of competition.
- Drop back: Any competition competed after this date determines the gymnast's level for state championship. i.e., Level 4-6 gymnast entered state as a Level 4 but on February 25th she competed as a Level 5, gymnast will then be switched to Level 5 for the championship.
- Non-qualifiers: Any non-qualifier must put "PENDING" on the entry form and the entry fee must be paid at that time. If gymnast does not qualify, the entry fee will be refunded minus the $25.00 processing fee.
- Any entry refund after the deadline date will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
- All refunds, regardless of reason, will incur a $25 processing fee. The refund deadline is ten days prior to the competition and must be submitted to the meet director in writing.
The Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) is a member organization of USA Gymnastics and offers competitions for 32 different sports for all ages and all skill levels at the local, district, regional and national levels.
The AAU has been in existence since 1888, has over 625,000 members and offers Gymnastics for Boys, Girls and the newest gymnastics discipline: Free-style Acrobatics!
The state of Ohio has two "Districts" (geographical areas defined by the AAU): the Ohio District and the Lake Erie District.
To learn which district your club is located in check the office link. For general information about AAU Gymnastics visit the AAU Gymnastics website.