- $25.00/gymnast late fee: penalty will apply for any entry received after the postmark deadline. Entry is late if any portion of the following is not included: gymnast name, USA number, entry fee, or level of competition.
- Drop back: Any competition competed after this date determines the gymnast's level for state championship. i.e., Level 4-6 gymnast entered state as a Level 4 but she competed as a Level 5, gymnast will then be switched to Level 5 for the championship.
- Non-qualifiers: Any non-qualifier must put "PENDING" on the entry form and the entry fee must be paid at that time. If gymnast does not qualify, the entry fee will be refunded minus the $25.00 processing fee.
- Any entry refund after the deadline date will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
- All refunds, regardless of reason, will incur a $25 processing fee. The refund deadline is ten days prior to the competition and must be submitted to the meet director in writing.
Ohio USAG is looking to update our website and we are in need of new competition images. If you would like to have your pictures potentially included on our website or social media marketing please complete our online form and attach your images.