- $25.00/gymnast late fee: penalty will apply for any entry received after the postmark deadline. Entry is late if any portion of the following is not included: gymnast name, USA number, entry fee, or level of competition.
- Drop back: Any competition competed after this date determines the gymnast's level for state championship. i.e., Level 4-6 gymnast entered state as a Level 4 but she competed as a Level 5, gymnast will then be switched to Level 5 for the championship.
- Non-qualifiers: Any non-qualifier must put "PENDING" on the entry form and the entry fee must be paid at that time. If gymnast does not qualify, the entry fee will be refunded minus the $25.00 processing fee.
- Any entry refund after the deadline date will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
- All refunds, regardless of reason, will incur a $25 processing fee. The refund deadline is ten days prior to the competition and must be submitted to the meet director in writing.
For all USAG Sanctioned Events held in Ohio, a $1 ‘athlete tax" charge will be due to both the State USAG Account and the Region 5 USAG Account. This is due within 14 days of completion of the event.
If not paid by deadline (14 days following the event)- SACC will contact meet host for payment. If payment not remitted within 30 days, any future event hosted by the meet host will not be eligible for state qualification or mobility until paid in full. Additionally, the host will not be eligible to host a state meet until paid in full.
State Athlete Tax
Check payable to: Ohio USA Gymnastics
Kristy Fries, Ohio SACC
8185 Business Way
Plain City, OH 43064
Region 5 Athlete Tax
Check payable to: Region 5 USAG
Dave Stiles, RACC
105 Woodland Lane
Carmel, IN 46032