- $25.00/gymnast late fee: penalty will apply for any entry received after the postmark deadline. Entry is late if any portion of the following is not included: gymnast name, USA number, entry fee, or level of competition.
- Drop back: Any competition competed after this date determines the gymnast's level for state championship. i.e., Level 4-6 gymnast entered state as a Level 4 but she competed as a Level 5, gymnast will then be switched to Level 5 for the championship.
- Non-qualifiers: Any non-qualifier must put "PENDING" on the entry form and the entry fee must be paid at that time. If gymnast does not qualify, the entry fee will be refunded minus the $25.00 processing fee.
- Any entry refund after the deadline date will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
- All refunds, regardless of reason, will incur a $25 processing fee. The refund deadline is ten days prior to the competition and must be submitted to the meet director in writing.
- 1 judge Panel (level 4 & 5) and 1 gym can be used for mobility.
2. State Qualifier:
- Must have 2 judges and MUST have 2 teams to count as a qualifier to state meet.
3. If there is a confirmation of a gymnast that has competed any level without doing the mobility competition for that level appropriately - we must make sure the coach is notified and inform them they CANNOT compete again until they go back and do mobility correctly. If it is caught before state and they DO NOT do this they CANNOT compete at state meet.